Thursday 27 May: The Bibob check - Search open sources quickly, easily and GDPR-proof
During this session Simon Peterson from Web-IQ and Edwin Metgod from DataExpert will explain how to search open sources quickly, easily and GDPR-proof. For example, you can answer questions such as "What is a person's online footprint?", "Do we see potential risks?", "Is the person connected to someone on a sanction or PEP list?" and much more.
Thursday, June 10: The BrancheScan - Insight into the situation of your city and risks
During this webinar, Simon Peterson of Web-IQ and Edwin Metgod of DataExpert will explain how you can efficiently use the BrancheScan of Web-IQ. and gain an effective insight into subversion. In addition to generating a short list for inspections, they also show how the BrancheScan provides insight into the healthcare, hospitality or car industry in your city.
Tuesday, June 22: Automated data enrichment with OSINT in customer screenings
For risk management, anti-fraud and AML-compliance
During this session Ronald Hoek from Web-IQ and Chris de Meijer from DataExpert will explain;;
- How open source intelligence can be applied in the fight against fraud and money laundering.
- How relevant data can be made available from open sources.
- How to deal with uncertain information (false positives).
- Which legislation / preconditions (such as GDPR) must be taken into account.
- How Web-IQ's solutions can help you perform efficient and effective OSINT research